Vibrent is seeking a Content Marketing Manager with five+ years of digital and content marketing experience across digital channels (social media, blog, paid channels, and website). Someone who has a passion to curate, write, and produce various types of content. This will include customer case studies, product how-to videos, vendor comparisons and more, with a focus on driving middle and bottom-of-funnel conversions. You should be a sales-enablement focused content marketer who can steer the process from concept to production to performance measurement. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Candidate must be self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own and develop the content calendar, closely collaborating with various stakeholders to determine needs and priorities.
- Strong ability to curate content (whitepapers, case studies, infographics, video etc.)
- Content strategy across website, blog, social channels and paid channels
- Develop standards, systems, and best practices for content ideation, creation, and distribution.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Optimization of SEO across digital channels.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and usability.
- Map out a content approach that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of approach is a must.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent messaging across marketing channels.
- Create efficiencies by sourcing content from internal and external resources.
- Leverage analytics to optimize digital channels.
- Paid Search Knowledge
- Ability to manage team of agencies, contractors and freelance writers.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or other relevant area
- 5+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what content audiences consume and knows how to create it
- Experience in Health is a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress/Drupal), Analytics (Google Analytics), and Social Platforms (Sprout Social, Meltwater, Cision, SEOMoz).
Candidate must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident. This role is a full time role in our Northern Virginia office. This is a major career growth opportunity in the largest growth sector of healthcare.
Vibrent offers competitive salary, 401k along with company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.