Vibrent Health, a rapidly growing Software Development firm, is looking to hire a Junior Project Manager to support one of our largest clients from our office in Fairfax, VA. This is a full-time position where the Project Manager is responsible for the performance of a relatively significant program in accordance with client requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Uses best-in-class project management techniques to achieve project goals on time and on cost, while managing risk.
- Follow up, record, track and ensure smooth and pro-active delivery of tasks within a specific program eliminating the tasks going to several individuals at Vibrent.
- Implement a tracking tool for all requests from a given program which allow the program to add to the requests.
- Communicates project status, client readiness, business and technical issues and risks and their resolution within the team and to management.
- Uses advanced business communication skills in order to effectively develop and articulate policy.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and project documentation.
- Build and maintain client relationships throughout consulting engagements, ensuring client satisfaction with Vibrent and our customers.
- Coordinate client change control.
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects.
- Manage and consistently meet client expectations within the scope of the project.
- 4-6 Years of professional project management experience
- Experience with: Trello board, Jira, Confluence or any other tool.
- Status Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required skills and knowledge
- Time management skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good people skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
Vibrent is an exciting, innovative company that is at the epicenter of a global transformation in healthcare. Vibrent is expanding and looking to hire people who are excited about the intersection of healthcare and technology. We are looking for people that are truly passionate about the power of human beings to take control of their own healthy lifestyle decisions and are motivated to make a difference in the lives of many people.
Vibrent has established itself as a leader in enterprise products for individual health, public health and population health for payers, health systems, pharma, government, military, medical device companies and researchers. The team has deep expertise in designing and developing innovative products that have real impact on people’s lives.
Vibrent products are built using emerging technologies in mobile phones, wearable devices, fitness sensors, cloud computing, web applications, tablets, consumer health, secure Cloud computing and Big Data integration.