Vibrent is looking for someone who has a strong background in Medical writing with five+ years of digital and content marketing experience across digital channels (social media, blog, paid channels, and website). Someone who has a passion to curate, write, and produce various types of content. This will include customer case studies, product how-to videos, vendor comparisons and more, with a focus on driving middle and bottom-of-funnel conversions. You will have to research, write, and edit documents by applying functional expertise and medical or health knowledge. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Someone who thrives in professional, strategic and innovative user-focused environments that are committed to delivering quality products and/or services. Candidate must be self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Acts as Lead Medical Writer on any type of writing project, with limited guidance from senior staff, and consistent high quality and efficiency.
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the internal or customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Arranges appropriate internal review of assigned documents and takes responsibility for on-time delivery.
- Identifies project needs, negotiates and tracks project timelines, and implements client requests with limited senior guidance.
- Translate health research into material that could be leveraged by marketing teams
- Offers proactive solutions and advice to customers as appropriate to experience.
- Reviews and monitors budget for assigned projects, including out of scope activities.
- Provides senior review and guidance for documents prepared by junior staff.
- May act as Project Manager for stand-alone Medical Writing projects or as primary medical writing customer contact for one of our partnerships.
- May coordinate Medical Writing activities for a series of full-service projects, with focus on efficiencies, consistency, budgetary concerns, client liaison, and tracking.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a life science-related discipline, advanced degree preferable such as MPH.
- 5+ years of broad-ranging experience as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical, medical or health environment including extensive experience in preparing clinical study protocols and reports, with consistently positive customer feedback; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what content audiences consume and knows how to create it.
- In-depth knowledge of the structural and content requirements of regulatory clinical documents such as clinical study reports and protocols, experience with submission documents a plus.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to work independently on most writing projects.
- Experience in Health is a plus
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Candidate must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident. This role is a full-time role in our Northern Virginia office. This is a major career growth opportunity in the largest growth sector of healthcare.
Vibrent offers competitive salary, 401k along with company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.