Vibrent is looking for someone who has a strong background as in analytics who can coordinate analytics tasks for the Vibrent organization, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research, and implement analytics solutions for our products and solutions.
Someone who thrives in professional, strategic and innovative user-focused environments that are committed to delivering quality products and/or services. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Identify appropriate KPI’s and metrics to track for business, based on the business objectives and marketing program
- Presenting marketing analyses to internal team and clients, inclusive of recommendations for optimization and/or greater marketing efficiencies.
- Providing integrated product and marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels to improve client decision-making
- Commitment to rigorous, ongoing testing via A/B approaches or using tools like Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager, Crazy Egg, and Salesforce.
- Construct dashboards and reporting mechanisms that appropriately convey product and marketing results in an insightful manner.
- Oversee the specification of tracking requirements during site builds.
- Effectively utilize both quantitative and qualitative techniques in the analysis of online marketing campaigns, website performance, and customer targeting.
- Collaborating with partner and agencies to integrate disparate data sources to form a cohesive picture around the performance of the internal and client’s marketing programs.
- ROI-modeling, consumer profiling/predictive modeling, segmentation and offer conversion optimization, campaign projecting/forecasting
- Serving as analytics liaison to client Database and measurement/research leads
- Educational training in business or quantitative analysis including both offline and online/interactive businesses
- 3+ years of business experience in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive Consulting
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing)
- Experience in Consumer, Government, and/or Health Professional marketing program analytics
- Robust experience with standard software and web-based tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Tableau and WebTrends
- Experience with PowerPoint and proficiency with Excel (experience with SAS/SPSS and ACCESS is a plus)
Candidate must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident. This role is a full-time role in our Northern Virginia office. This is a major career growth opportunity in the largest growth sector of healthcare.
Vibrent offers competitive salary, 401k along with company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.