Vibrent Health, a rapidly growing Software Development firm, is looking to hire a Helpdesk Support Technician. This role will provide 24/7 support to one of our largest clients from our office in Fairfax, VA. This is a full-time position requiring the ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
- Provide single Point-of-Contact for Customer Support across a 24x7x365 window via phone, email, fax, and chat
- Provide competent friendly customer support on each interaction.
- Log and categorize reported problems.
- Monitor and track problems until resolved.
- Provide updates/status to users.
- Resolve problems within service levels.
- Respond to ongoing service request and management inquiries via vendor issued cellular device/smartphone across a 24/7/365 service window.
- Respond to incoming phone calls, chat, and email from other Help Desk Technicians in a positive and professional manner.
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer hardware and software as a means of training others and in escalated customer service situations.
- Apply advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Participate in the administration of e-mail system support and problem resolution.
- Provide phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users using remote desktop access as indicated by problem resolution protocol.
- Maintain current and develop future knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Exhibit self-motivation in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills Function in the Help Desk Call Center with other colleagues in a fast-paced, customer centric "bull pen " work environment as Subject Matter Experts.
- Document and track all calls through ticket resolution/customer relations management system.
- Interface with and work under the direction of designated managers.
- Using provided tools and systems, diagnose, research, and resolve problems for multiple platforms and applications in response to customer reported incidents.
- Support special projects, services, and other assignments as needed.
- Preference for the following certifications: A+, Network+, Project+, Security+, MCSE,MCSA, MCP, HDI Support Center Specialist, ITIL v3 Foundation
- Minimum Education: Four-year Bachelor's Degree from an accredited U.S. school
- Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Project and Visio Experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with JIRA Service Now
- Exceptional understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
- Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk environment.
- Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Must possess a vendor issued cellar device/smartphone .
- Responds promptly to customer needs Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Vibrent is an exciting, innovative company that is at the epicenter of a global transformation in healthcare. Vibrent is expanding and looking to hire people who are excited about the intersection of healthcare and technology. We are looking for people that are truly passionate about the power of human beings to take control of their own healthy lifestyle decisions and are motivated to make a difference in the lives of many people.
Vibrent has established itself as a leader in enterprise products for individual health, public health and population health for payers, health systems, pharma, government, military, medical device companies and researchers. The team has deep expertise in designing and developing innovative products that have real impact on people’s lives.
Vibrent products are built using emerging technologies in mobile phones, wearable devices, fitness sensors, cloud computing, web applications, tablets, consumer health, secure Cloud computing and Big Data integration.