Are you sick of working for a federal integrator, trying to find candidates with crazy clearance levels?? Vibrent Health is a growing IT company in the consumer healthcare space. We are looking to hire a mid to senior level recruiter for a full time role at our office in Fairfax, VA. This is an awesome opportunity to recruit in the commercial space working with amazing people and technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead full-lifecycle recruitment efforts to include sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, offers, and on-boarding
- Work with hiring managers to write job descriptions and post roles through proper channels
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices, and company values
- Experience with Internet sourcing and posting, career fairs, and proficient with leveraging social media
- Individual must be flexible and be able to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, communication (both written and verbal) and networking skills, and will strive to provide valuable and timely customer service to line management and candidates alike.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of candidates and management
- General human resource knowledge and understanding of common staffing metrics and functions is also required
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on core competencies and cultural fit
- Building effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talen
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years' experience working for a fast paced IT company. Experience supporting product focused organizations a strong plus.
- Ability to support 10+ reqs at a time
- Strong experience utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Glassdoor to drive outreach to passive candidates. This position will not have access to regular job boards.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or green card holder.
We offer a total compensation package, growth opportunities, convenient northern Virginia location, stability and longevity as we are fully funded through a large grant for the next 5 years. We enjoy working with the latest tools and technologies including enterprise mobile apps, fitness sensors, medical devices, cloud computing, machine learning, big data and analytics. We partner with national leaders in healthcare, technology and research.
Vibrent is an exciting and innovative B2B2C SaaS-based mobile health technology company that stands at the epicenter of a global transformation in healthcare. We are seeking talented and experienced professionals who are highly motivated to be a part of something special. We are proud to be the chosen system for the Participant Technology Center of the White House’s high profile Precision Medicine Initiative