Vibrent is an exciting and innovative software technology company that stands at the epicenter of a global transformation in healthcare. Vibrent’s consumer-centered mobile health SaaS platform is sold to public health organizations, payers, providers, medical device companies, pharma and others. Vibrent Health is in need of a Product Manager to help manage a portfolio of consumer focused software applications. We are looking for a candidate who has strong experience as a product owner with a focus on mobile and web-based applications. While Vibrent is a healthcare technology company, the candidate need not have specific healthcare experience. The ability to write and analyze agile user stories is key to this role.
This role is a full time role in our Northern Virginia office. This position reports to the Product Director.
- Product owner in an agile development process working on a daily basis with user experience designers, visual designers, and software engineers to make strategic and tactical decisions about product functionality, balancing appropriate tradeoffs between business goals, user goals, scalability/maintainability, time-to-market, and process efficiency
- Writes "Agile user stories" and acceptance criteria for feature additions and enhancements to the product platform
- Manages the backlog and user story priorities for your team
- Writes and analyze business intelligence and analytics requirements
- Develops presentations and communications materials
- Analyzes and documents client's complex business requirements and processes; constructs conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates to communicate requirements
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks
- Minimum of 3-7 years of professional experience in Product Management. Focus must be on consumer facing products with a mobile component.
- Must enjoy working with mobile technology and has a passion for making a difference in people’s lives
- Strong technology systems background
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with using JIRA Agile software or comparable tool
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to interpret data to drive business decisions
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be comfortable with technology and willing to learn new technology tools and experiences
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have effective time management skills in order to organize and prioritize workload, foresee problem areas, and seek immediate action
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be a critical thinker who solves problems for themselves
Candidate must be a US Citizen or green card holder.
Vibrent offers top-notch total compensation and benefits package including competitive salary, 401k with substantial company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision health insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.