Vibrent is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to help the marketing team develop a strong brand and promote Vibrent Health as an industry leader in the health technology industry. A key member of a cross-functional marketing/digital team, the marketing communication specialist will work with the senior members of the marketing and product teams to help develop and create brand collateral and campaign advertising across various media channels. Another primary function of the role will be to help manage client help desks via a third-party help desk platform.
This position is ideal for highly-motivated entry level candidates interested in a career in marketing with a fast-growing company. We’re building our new marketing department from the ground up, so opportunities for advancement are endless.
Candidates must be self-starters and able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This role is located on-site in Fairfax, VA.
- Primarily responsible for the management of marketing support help desks via a third-party help desk platform
- Create content and marketing collateral for Vibrent Health (website content, blog posts, case studies, white papers, press releases, product brochures, etc.)
- Supports social media marketing, focusing primarily on Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, LinkedIn. This includes posting several times a day, engaging with followers, and training others.
- Supports the team by assisting with event logistics for conferences, managing promotional inventory.
- Supports the team overall with administrative duties and other projects needed.
- Supports email marketing, by ensuring contact records are up to date, email administration, and importing lead records into the system.
- Monitor and report on website traffic, rankings, and marketing reports from various marketing tools.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and differentiate Vibrent Health from the marketplace
- Work in a collaborative, team focused environment
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or other relevant area
- 1+ years of experience as a web/digital/marketing coordinator or similar position
- Ability to modify images with photo editing software
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- The ability to think creatively, problem solve, and deliver clever concepts
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
Experience in the following is desired by not required:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or other social media management platform
- Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, or other email marketing platforms
- WordPress, Drupal, or similar Content Management System
- Photoshop or other graphics program
- Experience with a marketing automation system or content management system is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident.
Vibrent offers competitive salary, 401k along with company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.