Vibrent is looking for someone who has a strong background in Event Marketing with 5+ years of event marketing experience. We are seeking an Event Marketing Manager to manage, plan and oversee events, including national and international industry events, meetings, trade shows, employee events, and publicity events. This position also manages the design and execution of all event creative/collateral. This position includes administrative, detailed, behind-the-scenes work that is critical to the success of each event. The successful candidate must be prepared to manage and be held accountable for the execution and follow-up on each assigned event, including reconciling invoices and creating budget spreadsheets. Candidate must be self-starters, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive planning and management of events, including meeting with clients, conducting event research for locations, venue site inspections, budget management, contract review and approval, food selection, air travel, room assignments, ground transportation, dinner or on-site entertainment arrangements and on-location support
- Plan multiple events simultaneously, and take all steps necessary to ensure a successful event, even on short notice
- Propose, create and design all collateral materials and creative necessary for all events and meetings, ensuring brand consistency
- Assist with event concept building and theme development
- Order, distribute, and manage all promotional items, event materials and execution items
- Assist with all other event preparation, from inception to day-of execution to post event wrap-up
- Incorporate social media as needed
- Ensure all invoices are coded and charged correctly
- Create comprehensive event marketing action plans, incorporating various social media channels to drive social media engagement
- Manage use of videos and images created from some of our events for an on-going digital dialogue to provide insight and leadership to drive social media and activity with all media
- College degree required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing events required
- Health experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while being detail-oriented is required
- Must be a team player, willing to learn, able to work with a variety of people
- Must work well under pressure and can make quick on-the-spot decisions that impact an event
- Must possess strong reasoning and creative problem-solving abilities, and have an open-minded approach to utilizing new resources
- Must have a creative eye and be very detail oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and be skillful with numbers, charts and timelines. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF files, and JPEG files a plus
- Understanding of social media research, monitoring, and reporting tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident. This role is a full-time role in our Northern Virginia office. This is a major career growth opportunity in the largest growth sector of healthcare.
Vibrent offers competitive salary, 401k along with company matching contributions, medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending account, healthcare spending account, liberal PTO, life and accident insurance and other benefits.